Tools of the Trade:
1. Prep - Volume Plumping Mousse
2. Creative - Extreme Hold Hairspray
3. Classic - Shine Gloss Serum
- After blow-drying your hair, apply Volume Plumping Mousse thoroughly to the roots of your hair (as usual).
- Backcomb your hair to give it some more volume and texture so that your bobby pins will hold more easily later on when you twist all your hair into small braids.
- Start from the center of your head and then work to the sides, twisting small braids and then pinning them down with bobby pins.
- Secure the look with generous sprays of Extreme Hold Hairspray - this hairspray is really effective in helping you hold your look throughout the day; great for dramatic hairstyles!
- Finally, apply a few drops of Shine Gloss Serum to the ends of your hair to help control frizz and boost your hairstyle with some extra shine!
And that marks the end of my four part series with TONI & GUY! Thank you everyone for all your support in voting for me, and for following me throughout this journey! :)