Are there days during which you wake up and then your hair just won't behave? It's sticking out in all the wrong places and making your head look like some vegetation. And you don't feel like leaving the house for the rest of the day. Trust me, I've been through that when I had long, wavy hair. It wasn't pretty and sometimes I'll just tie everything up and hide it under a cap.
I find that using hair oil on damp hair after you shower keep the ends from drizzling and the hair really healthy and shiny. But pure grade hair oil such as Morroccan oil, Argan oil and Jojoba oil, which are known for their great moisturizing and strengthening properties, don't come cheap. So I suggest everyone to try out Sunsilk's newest two ranges of hair products instead - Nourishing Soft & Smooth (sunny yellow packaging) and Smooth & Manageable (hot pink packaging).
I'm giving 3 lucky readers the chance to walk away with a $100 worth hamper full of Sunsilk goodies, plus a chance to win a VIP session styled by Sunsilk's expert hair stylists and receive customized hair care tips at Sunsilk's Popup Hair Salon!
1. Simply take a photo of a half-do hairstyle on yourself. It can be anything, a half ponytail, crown braid, waterfall braid... These are just some ideas for you to explore. If you want to get more creative, check out Half-do Hair videos on YouTube!
2. Send that photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 May.
3. I will select 10 photos out from all entries to be posted on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naked-Glory/236492613031959)
4. Vote for your favorite entries by LIKING my Facebook page and LIKING your photo and the top 3 photos will be selected based on the number of likes you get.
5. The winners will be announced on my blog on 4 June and I will be posting the winning photos on my blog.
Photos will be judged on the aesthetic appearance of the hairstyle, and also the way that it is shot! You don't need a DSLR to take a good photo; you just need to have a good eye to know how the light should fall and obtain a good composition!
So exercise your creative juices and start styling and snapping away!