- Had my first dance concert in a theatre and received a giant bouquet of roses!
- Cooked up a storm in my kitchen for 5 hours to prepare for a picnic; celebrated my 20th birthday with rainbow cupcakes.
- Cooked brunch. Numerous times - tried poached eggs, caramelized bacon strips, egg in toast, scrambled eggs, and in the photo - chunky monkey pancakes! Chunky Monkey meaning I put mashed banana and chocolate chips in :3 Yums. Also went cafe-hopping and finally visited the lovely Carpenter & Cook.
- Had a shoot at Mediacorp and met with Sharon Au for the first time! I was very pleasantly surprised to see that she is so down to earth and motherly to everyone. And also the hot Kim Reyes shooting her 'mystery editor' shot.
- Attended Topshop x JW Anderson party, Hermes "The Art of Time" party, among others.
- Visited the newly opened Marine Life Park at Sentosa featuring a gigantic aquarium that immersed me underwater. Finally, I took a leap of faith and chopped my long hair off and then straightened my hair out.
Psst, if you haven't already, please follow me on Instagram @nakedgloryvera!