Shirley, whom is the agent of the brand, explained that Dr. Belter Cosmetic is a treatment product line which retails exclusively through salons only and generally treatment products are able to offer a much targeted skincare treatment result for specific needs of your skin. Dr. Belter actually combines natural and medicinal ingredients of plant origin with high-tech pro-medical active ingredients. All products are made of 95 -100% natural ingredients free of parabens and silicone oils - which is HALELUJAH in my mind. I'm increasingly getting sensitive to the ingredients which goes into products and I hope to slowly phase all chemical products for hair, skin and nails out to replace them with products based upon natural and organic ingredients instead.
For my facial using Dr. Belter, Shirley applied a Cryo Rebalancing Treatment on my skin using Dr Belter's Intensa line which treats specific skincare concerns, after having examined my skin using a magnifier/scanner to determine my skin problems. I hate my sensitive and combination skin sometimes - it's oily on the T-zone, yet actually still dry inside as I will experience peeling on my nose.
- Cleansing - Cleansing was gently done by using Line N Cleansing gel, which is suitable for young skin.
- Deep Cleansing - Then comes Deep Cleansing using Intensa Natural Healing Clay Mask with one spoon of water to work it up to a foam which removes impurities. The clay mask contains organic tormentil root extract which has astringent and pore-refining properties.
- Massage with Ampoules - Intensa Ampoule with Aloe Vera Concentrate was used to soothe and hydrate the skin, followed with a Intensa gentle mask that contains hyaluronic acid for deep hydration. Then a very comfortable lymphatic facial massage that made me fall asleep.
- Mask - Intensa CryoMoist mask was applied and left to dry for 15 minutes.
- Finish Off - Nu Cream Vitagel C/E was applied - this was a lightweight moisturizing gel that sat very well on my skin.
I was really feeling like my skin was well fed and hydrated after the facial, with considerable brightening effects as well, probably thanks to the deep cleansing and exfoliation process. I was quite convinced that using salon-exclusive brands are actually sometimes better than using even premium skincare brands such as SK-II and Estee Lauder etc because these brands usually don't rely on advertising but rather the true efficacy of its products to target specific skin issues.
I also feel very assured as Dr Belter is actually founded by Dr Clemens Belter, a true biochemist by trade, for his wife who is a beauty therapist. With all natural plant derivatives paired with science to ensure that the molecules of the treatment products are kept small for better dermis absorption, it's no wonder that the brand has amassed a cult following in Europe!
Dr. Belter Cosmetic products and treatments are available exclusively at:
The Adelphi, 1 Coleman Street
#02-42, Singapore 179803
Tel: 6336 8975
Clover by the Spa
The Central, 6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#04-66, Singapore 059817
Tel: 6225 6755
Esthe Beaute House
Roxy Square, 50 East Coast Road
#02-65, Singapore 428769
Tel: 6344 2771
Face De Garden of Institute
Blk 116 Toa Payoh Lorong 2
#01-150, Singapore 310116
Tel: 6354 0180
In Touch Beauty
Blk 472 Tampines Street 44
#01-67, Singapore 520472
Tel: 6260 0702